The prostrate gland is situated at the base of the urinary bladder. Its function is to add fluid to the semen during the sexual intercourse. Prostrate problems affect the men after 50 years of age. One of the common problems is prostatitis. This occurs due to entry of the bacteria into the prostrate gland. This can cause urine retention leading to distension and weakening of the urinary bladder. The infection of the bladder can spread up to the kidney. Too much of sitting, excess sexual intercourse or any previous infections can lead to prostrate infection.Certain remedies that can be useful against prostrate infection are:
- Consume garlic and goldenseal to decrease prostrate infection
- Take corn silk in case of painful urination due to prostrate problems.
- Pumpkin seeds contain unsaturated fatty acids that can be helpful for prostrate problems.
- Take 500 ml of carrot or in combination with 200 ml of spinach juice.
- Tomatoes can be consumed as it provides preventative measures against the bacteria that can enter the body